Cocktails & Cuisine 2017 - For Foodies Who Care
The top chefs and spirit purveyors of Pittsburgh are gathering for an unforgettable evening: Foodies in the know have been supporting the year-round work of Crisis Center North through this amazing event for for a decade: Will you join us this year? Now at its tenth anniversary, Cocktails & Cuisine features even more to share with your friends and families during a wonderful spring evening of grazing and sipping at The Woodlands.
Order your tickets now to enjoy:
- Best bites of the region’s leading appetizers, entrees and desserts.
- Favorite beers and craft brews
- Spirit samples of emerging brands, including whiskey, vodka and more
- Dancing the night away to hot music
- Exciting live auction
- Silent auction with something for every taste
- The popular “barrel of booze” to stock the winner’s own bar
- Meeting Canine Advocates Penny and Ari, top dogs at work for CCN clients and kids
- Networking with old and new friends from throughout the region
- Reserved parking (via early purchase of passes) or convenient shuttle service all night long
Why This Event is Important
Foodies who care make a difference at Cocktails & Cuisine, which raises critical funds to support essential services provide by Crisis Center North for those dealing with domestic violence and abuse
Lauren & Jamey Bednez; Allison Beresnyak & Josh Karakis; Alison Boyle; Tonya & Sean Edinger; Cindy Ellek; Erin & Dan Turo; Patti Harding; Mark Provenzano, M.D.; Zen Rosado, M.D.; and Lori Rastetter.
Live and Silent Auction
Dining, entertainment, goods, services, gorgeous gifts, and once in a lifetime trips! Bid on the chance to explore Ireland, France, Greece and more . Know that by winning and enjoying one of these unforgettable experiences, you will have directly made a difference in the lives of the victims CCN serves.
Northern Star Awards
Northern Star Awards Recipients will be honored for outstanding work in removing obstacles for victims of domestic violence. The 2017 winners are:
- Joe Martonik - Prevention Education Partner, Moon Area Schools
- Ross Township Police Department and K9 Neeko with Chief Joseph Ley
- Karissa’s Army - Supporting awareness and fundraising for domestic violence victims
Sponsor and Underwriters
Celebrate the 10th anniversary of Cocktails & Cuisine by supporting the important work of Crisis Center North.
As a business sponsoring Cocktails & Cuisine, market your name, goods, and services to 400+ influential attendees while supporting a worthy cause. Plan now to take part via sponsorships, program advertising, individual ticket purchases, and donations of silent auction gifts and general contributions. Find wonderful giving options on our registration form.
Your contribution is tax-deductible and makes a major difference.
Only with your generous support, can we sustain our lifeline for families in crisis and create a safer, nonviolent community for us all.
Will you help us break the cycle of violence today?
Support Cocktails & Cuisine with ads and sponsorships.
Contact Michael Brayack at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 412-364-6728
Registration and Sponsorship form
On behalf of the victims we serve, we thank you for your support!